Thursday, August 15, 2013

Welcome! 

So I am new to this whole blogging thing, so bear with me as I learn and I am sure make mistakes along the way!

A little about me. My name is Nicole and I am a 35 year old mom who has a crazy life right now. I'm going through a divorce, blending a family with my boyfriend who also happened to be my best friend since middle school, and work full time. I love art and would love to be an artist when I grow up.

We have his and hers kids here, my daughter is 13, and his son is 8. We are going through the growing pains of just moving in together, and the kids acquiring a new sibling. Both the kids love art and projects, so they will be involved in testing some of these ideas I love out too.

Though this blog is going to be primarily for how my testing of Pinterest ideas go, my life is crazy, I am sure it will all filter in here somehow too, so follow along on my crazy journey.

And a Crazy Journey it is. The picture below is from some fun that my daughter and I are having with GISHWHES

No comments:

Post a Comment